Real Estate Investment Company
(1931 - 2011)
S.C. IMOBILIARA CHRISSOVELONI S.A.
1, Nicolae Titulescu Av.,
Bl. A7, ent. 4, fl. III, ap. 102
Sector 1, Postal cod 011131
Fax: +4021. 313.53.91
Founded in 1931
80 years of activity
CHRISSOVELONI GROUP of Greek origin, was established in Romania in 1848, when it set up an Export and Banking House at Galati. In 1920 the Group created the well- known BANCA CHRISSOVELONI in Bucharest.
In 1931, the GROUP established the ,,Imobiliara Chrissoveloni'' Company in Bucharest, closed in 1947.
Since 1991 the CHRISSOVELONI GROUP returned to Romania, mainly in the field of real estate investments.